Frequently Asked Questions
Accurate Recovery is often asked what are acceptable forms of recyclable electronic and which ones cannot be recycled. We will gladly recycle the following:
|*** A fee may apply to the following acceptable electronic items with the exception of CEWs and Complete Computers.|
WE BUY MEDICAL, LITHOGRAPHIC AND INDUSTRIAL FILM
Accurate Recovery Systems buys and processes scrap and outdated x-ray film generated by the medical, printing and industrial communities. Our local area of service includes hospitals, medical offices, printers, newspapers and industrial film users located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Maryland. Containers will be delivered to your facility for collection of the scrap and picked up when filled. We will arrange shipment for out-of-area customers.
• Film is handled in compliance with HIPAA regulations. After the film is chemically washed, the plastic is recycled. In special situations where film is not suitable for washing, it is incinerated and refined.
• Medical Film in Jackets: ARS personnel will remove film from jackets. Once removed, all jackets and records are sent to a paper mill for destruction.
• Certificates of Destruction provided upon request.
• Dark Room Scrap and Dry View Film are chemically washed and the plastic residue recycled.
• Purging of Outdated Film.
EP Catheter Tips:
We will purchase and process your EP catheter wires on a refined basis. By doing so, you receive optimum value for the metal you ship and your EP LAB gets a sizeable return.
No separation of brand wires is required in your preparation. Just place the material in the plastic bag included in the mailing kit, and leave the rest to us. You will be amazed by your return!
When the material is received at our facility, it is weighed (troy ounces) and assigned a receipt number for tracking purposes. To complete this phase, a letter of acknowledgement will be sent to inform you of the status of your material.
Settlement will be made within four to six weeks from date of receipt. Pricing is established on the date of settlement and is based on the current published market price. A detailed description of the transaction will be included with your payment.
INDUSTRIAL AND OTHER MEDICAL SCRAP
We buy and process other types of platinum scrap generated by the medical and industrial communities. Please contact us to discuss your material.
As a bonus, your postage will be refunded.